Our Sports & Cultural Venue division offers in-house catering, culinary management, and operation of retail F&B outlets within corporate offices, museums, theaters, sports arenas, airports, and specialty venues. The emphasis we place on culinary excellence and hospitality training makes Union Square Events the perfect partner for venues committed to elevating the guest experience.
Our Sports & Leisure portfolio includes Union Square Hospitality Group-licensed restaurants and original concepts. Learn more about Our Brands.
Hospitality is a team sport, and we strive for peak performance. Our Sports division oversees daily operations, culinary management, and programming of venue concessions in ballparks and racecourses, including:
- Citi Field | Queens, NY
- Nationals Park | Washington, D.C.
- Saratoga Race Course | Saratoga Springs, NY
- Minute Maid Park | Houston, TX
- Citizens Bank Park | Philadelphia, PA
- Wells Fargo Center | Philadelphia, PA
- M&T Bank Stadium | Baltimore, MD
- T-Mobile Arena | Las Vegas, NV
- Enterprise Center | St. Louis, MI
- PNC Arena | Raleigh, NC
Cultural & Entertainment Venues
Union Square Events oversees daily operations and culinary management of on-site restaurants within cultural institutions, entertainment venues, and international travel hubs, including:
- Après at SUMMIT One Vanderbilt
- Little Island
- Cedric's at The Shed
- Yellow Magnolia at Brooklyn Botanic Garden
- Delacorte Theater in Central Park