- Developed F&B concept options
- Schematic design & development of final direction
- Building amenity integration (wellness center, gym, retail, etc.)
- Menu development
- Financial modeling
- Labor modeling
We were tasked with designing and developing a multi-faceted food and beverage concept. After site analysis, neighborhood research and demographic studies, we created the concept, developed it through schematic design and communicated the hospitality experience to the project team, working lockstep in collaboration to advance the design through design development and into construction documentation.
Goal: Create a world class building amenity and Financial District F&B destination.
USE IMPACT: CHALLENGES AND RESULTS
- The client’s initial goal was to prioritize the space as a multi-offering tenant amenity. We analyzed industry and neighborhood data to identify that the space could also be marketed to an external market.
- Client had a rooftop space that did not have a viable program to operate. We developed a two-prong new revenue stream for the space.