SCOPE OF PROJECT
- Research and development
- Developed F&B concept
- Lead schematic design and design development
- Public programming integration
- Menu development
- Financial modeling
- Labor modeling
We were tasked with designing and developing an outdoor food and beverage offering for Brooklyn’s Domino Park development. After site analysis, neighborhood research and demographic studies, we created a concept in response to the unique location, dining trends and the existing community. Tacocina followed the full spectrum of development from ideation through to design, construction, training, opening and ongoing operation.
Goal: Create a standout public park amenity and F&B destination.
USE IMPACT: CHALLENGES AND RESULTS
- Advancing the notion of a public food and beverage amenity focus from “everything to everyone”, to something more unique and a destination within its own right.
- Creating a concept that could standout, but also be additive to the overall Domino Park experience.
- Designing an outdoor program with the ability to flex and adapt through NYC’s varied seasonal climates.